There are somethings that I wonder often, questions which should need not even be asked because the answers are so obvious, but still present themselves to us daily in newspapers, news reports or even in what we say in the course of our lives.
- Why do commuters carry helmets but not wear them?
- Why do pedestrians walk on crowded roads even when footpaths are available?
- Why are people ready to queue up patiently for hours at places of worship but refuse to queue up to board a bus?
- Why do we sing praises of Singapore but spit and litter our own roads?
- Why are auto drivers in Cochin and Kottayam allowed to openly flout the law by not running by the meter?
- Why do we think our political responsibility in a democratic society is confined to getting an inkspot on our finger once in five years?
- Why do we blame politicians for not being pro-development when we are even less so?
- Why are the political parties more interested in the war in Palestine, of which they know very little about, than the development of our own city during an MP election?
- Why is the Siva Sena which was formed to target communities including Keralites in Mumbai trying to import the Ganesh Mahotsav to Trivandrum?
- Why do politicians nit-pick someone respecting the national anthem in his own way when most of them can't even sing it themselves?
Call this a scream of frustration, but why the heck don't we ever learn from all that we done wrong??!!!